Sapim Made in Belgium
About Race Double butted 2.0-1.8-2.0 (5.62g.)
Race is the most popular double butted spoke of Sapim. Build up tension is easy. Much less torsion and not as elastic as the Laser spokes are the key points. The Race provides a better shock absorption thanks to its thin middle section than non butted spokes. Dealers say about this traditional spoke: “Never change a winning team…”
About CXRay Aero 2.0-0.9-2.0 (4.3g.)
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the spoke is drawn then pressed into a special mold to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognizing their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The CX-Ray fits is all standard hub holes.
- No more extra hub hole design; the hub manufacturer's guarantee is unaffected.
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- More long-lasting than any other spokes on the market.Extremely high fatigue test results
- Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production.
- The best aerodynamic spoke available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
Note: Black spokes and nipples included in the build price
Silver spokes are available,
Nipples in Red,Blue,Gold or Silver upon request
Our Scorpion carbon rims are only available in 20/24 hole