Scorpion Racing Wheels Overview
Filament Winding Technology, introduced by Scorpion in 2018
Makes our Carbon Rims Outperform our Competitors
Filament Winding Technology has changed the way of carbon rim production. Brands like ENVE are know to use this type of rim construction.
Different than producing the rims by hand, Filament Winding is done by Robot, which is Pre-Coding with program.
This ensures precise control and quality from every rim produced, reducing rejects, thus reducing production cost and guaranty outstanding quality.
Our Attack rim series uses a three cross pattern over the nipple hole for strength and stiffness. A patented resin developed in house is applied in the prepreg process
Wind tunnel tested in USA
Scorpion Bike Wheels offers a conventional spoke lacing, with old school know how and the latest technologies in rim, hub and spokes from prestigious brand.
- Sapim CXRAY spokes made in Belgium and used by most top brand pro wheels. 4.3g
- Pillar Spokes, For over 30 years, Pillar has been a world leader in the development of spokes. Pillar holds countless patents on the technologies and products that have been developed over the years 4.5g
- BERD spokes, build your ultimate and lightest wheel set with BERD spokes, only 2.5g (best for Gravel/MTB)
- Attack SL wheels come with Carbon AERO Spokes 3.0g.
- Our standard build includes brass nipples for durability and reliability but if you want to save a few grams alloy nipples' are available in many colors.